- Free onsite parking
- 3.5 hours face-to-face
- First Aid & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
First Aid Gold Coast (including CPR)HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid (including CPR)
Gold Coast First Aid & CPR booking
115 Currumburra RoadAshmore QLD 4214
Monday, 04 December 20232:00pm only 1 spot remaining
Wednesday, 06 December 20232:00pm Booked out!
Friday, 08 December 2023
Monday, 11 December 2023
Wednesday, 13 December 20232:00pm Booked out!
Friday, 15 December 2023
Monday, 18 December 2023
Friday, 22 December 2023
Wyatt Trainer & Assessor Gold Coast
Wyatt is a qualified trainer and assessor who is continually seeking the most effective way to provide learners with engaging training that translates directly to the workplace.
Tanya Trainer & Assessor Gold Coast
Tanya is a qualified trainer and assessor with experience in both health and safety and as a first responder. She is passionate about providing exceptional learning experiences.
Your First Aid & CPR certificates in 3 easy steps
Book on our website and study the self-paced e-learning component Step 1
Attend the in-person training workshop Step 2
Receive your First Aid & CPR certificates upon completion Step 3
First Aid & CPR Training Gold Coast
Our course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to perform First Aid & CPR in the workplace or in community settings.
A Statement of Attainment issued by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) such as First Aid Today is a requirement for many occupations, such as support workers, clinicians, and nurses.
Our first aid certificates are nationally recognised and accepted accross Australia.
You will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID011 Provide First Aid.
These units of competency were formerly known as HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.
Why students love our First Aid & CPR course
- Free onsite parking Convenient & free onsite parking in central locations.
- Engaging First Aid & CPR trainers Trainers with a passion for getting learners ready for the workplace.
- Nationally recognised First Aid & CPR certificate valid across Australian workplaces.
- Certificate issued on the spot First Aid Today issues your First Aid & CPR certificate straight after the workshop so you won’t have to wait!
The topics covered by the first aid course include:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Communicate details of the incident
- Provide first aid procedures
- First aid kit contents & usage
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Usage of automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Signs, symptoms and management of conditions and injuries such as allergic reactions, poisoning, cardiac conditions, strokes
- Use of bandages for bleeding, fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains
- Incident review & reporting
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a First Aid Certificate last?
First Aid certificates (HLTAID011) are valid for 3 years. You will be required to complete CPR refresher courses every 12 months to remain CPR qualified.
Can we do workplace sessions?
Yes, please contact us for First Aid & CPR group bookings in the workplace on the Gold Coast.
Will I get a reminder that my First Aid & CPR renewal is due?
Yes, First Aid Today will send a text reminder before your First Aid & CPR expires so you can book your refresher course on the Gold Coast.