- Free onsite parking
- 2 hours face-to-face
- LVR & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
Low Voltage Rescue and CPR Training (LVR & CPR)UETDRRF004 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel (including CPR)
You LVR & CPR certificate in 3 easy steps
Book your course on our website Step 1
Attend the in-person training workshop Step 2
Receive your LVR & CPR certificates upon completion Step 3
CPR and LVR Training
Our nationally recognised CPR and LVR course is designed for electricians and others who need the certificate for work. The course provides learners with the skills and knowledge needed to respond to an emergency involving work on live low voltage electrical panels, including performing a rescue using a low voltage rescue kit and performing CPR.
Our CPR and LVR certificates are recognised by employers in every Australian state and territory.
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for each of the following accredited units of competency:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- UETDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Why students love our LVR & CPR course
- Free onsite parking Convenient & free onsite parking in central locations.
- Qualified CPR and LVR trainers Trainers with a passion for getting learners ready for the workplace.
- Nationally recognised CPR certificate valid across Australian workplaces.
- Certificate issued on the spot First Aid Today issues your LVR & CPR certificate straight after the workshop so you won’t have to wait!
The topics covered in the CPR & LVR course include:
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a CPR and LVR certificate last?
Electricians must refresh their CPR and LVR certificates every 12 months. You will be required to complete refresher courses every 12 months to remain CPR and LVR qualified.
How much does a CPR and LVR course usually cost?
CPR and LVR courses in SEQ usually costs between $90 to $130
Can we do workplace sessions?
Yes, contact us for CPR and LVR Queensland group bookings.
Will you send a reminder that my CPR and LVR renewal is due?
Yes, First Aid Today will send you a text and email reminder prior to your CPR and LVR certificate expiring so you can book your CPR and LVR refresher course.