- Free onsite parking
- 2 hours face-to-face
- LVR & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
Low Voltage Rescue & CPR (LVR & CPR) Gold CoastUETDRRF004 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel (including CPR)
Gold Coast LVR & CPR course booking
115 Currumburra RoadAshmore QLD 4214
Tuesday, 05 December 20232:00pm Booked out!
Thursday, 07 December 2023
Tuesday, 12 December 20232:00pm only 5 spots remaining
Thursday, 14 December 2023
Tuesday, 19 December 2023
Thursday, 21 December 2023
Wyatt Trainer & Assessor Gold Coast
Wyatt is a qualified trainer and assessor who is continually seeking the most effective way to provide learners with engaging training that translates directly to the workplace.
Tanya Trainer & Assessor Gold Coast
Tanya is a qualified trainer and assessor with experience in both health and safety and as a first responder. She is passionate about providing exceptional learning experiences.
You LVR & CPR certificate in 3 easy steps
Book your course on our website Step 1
Attend the in-person training workshop Step 2
Receive your LVR & CPR certificates upon completion Step 3
Gold Coast LVR and CPR Training
Our CPR and LVR courses are designed for electricians and other workers who require the qualification as part of their job. The course involves developing the skills and knowledge to respond to an emergency involving work on live low voltage electrical panels and performing CPR.
Our CPR and LVR certificates are recognised by regulatory bodies and employers across Australia.
You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for each of the following accredited units of competency:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- UETDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Why students love our LVR & CPR course
- Free onsite parking Convenient & free onsite parking in central locations.
- Qualified CPR and LVR trainers Trainers with a passion for getting learners ready for the workplace.
- Nationally recognised CPR certificate valid across Australian workplaces.
- Certificate issued on the spot First Aid Today issues your LVR & CPR certificate straight after the workshop so you won’t have to wait!
The topics covered in the CPR & LVR course include:
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a CPR and LVR certificate last?
Electricians and other workers who require this qualification must refresh their CPR and LVR certificates every 12 months.
How much does a CPR and LVR course usually cost?
CPR and LVR courses on the Gold Coast usually cost between $90 to $130.
Can we do group bookings?
Yes, contact us for CPR and LVR workplace bookings in the Gold Coast region.
Will I get a reminder that my CPR and LVR renewal is due?
Yes, First Aid Today will send you a reminder prior to your CPR and LVR renewal to allow you to book your CPR and LVR refresher course before it expires.