All course fees are clearly stated on the First Aid Today website for learners to consider. We are committed to being transparent in relation to costs. All possible additional fees are displayed before payment is required.
- Cancellations made 24 hours or more before the course starts will be eligible for a full refund, excluding a $10 administrative fee
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the course start will receive a 50% refund
- No attendance or late arrivals will result in a forfeit of the full course fee
- Free reschedules made 24 hours or more before the course starts (a limit of three reschedules applies)
- Reschedules less than 24 hours before the course starts will incur a 50% fee of the original price of the course
First Aid Today offers a 50% refund of the course fee if the learner is unable successfully complete the training due to insufficient English.
Australian Consumer Law
First Aid Today is committed to complying with Australian Consumer Law pursuant to providing refunds where necessary. Learners must consider all information provided by First Aid Today before formally enrolling. This includes information contained in the Learner Handbook and on First Aid Today’s website.
- First Aid Today is unable to deliver the course paid for by the learner
- The fee paid by the learner was greater than the fee advertised at the time of enrolment. In cases where it is proven the learner paid a greater amount than the fee advertised at the time of enrolment, the excess amount paid by the learner will be refunded
- A circumstance occurs that requires a refund to be given according to Australian Consumer Law
The following circumstances will not result in a refund being given to the learner:
- The learner changes their mind
- The learner makes the incorrect choice
- The learner is unable or unwilling to fulfill the requirements of the course
- The learner’s employer or organisation does not accept First Aid Today’s nationally recognised course
- The learner is found guilty of academic misconduct
If a learner is eligible for a refund, they must contact First Aid Today within 90 days of making payment. The written refund request should include the following:
- Submission date of refund request
- Name of the person requesting refund
- Nature of the reason for the refund request
The learner is required to provide details of the reason they are eligible for a refund. If a refund is approved, the refund will be paid to the learner within 14 days from the date the refund was requested. Refund money will be sent back to the account linked to the credit/debit card that was used to book the course. If a refund is not granted, First Aid Today will provide written details to the learner advising them of the reason for this decision. If the learner is unhappy with this decision, they will be directed to follow the formal complaints process outlined in the Learner Handbook.
It should be noted that if a learner receives a refund, any Statement of Attainment or printed documentation must be returned to First Aid Today and will be deemed invalid. New documentation will be issued if required.