- Free onsite parking
- 3.5 hours face-to-face
- First Aid & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
First Aid Brisbane (including CPR)HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid (including CPR)
Your First Aid & CPR certificates in 3 easy steps
Book on our website and study the self-paced e-learning component Step 1
Attend the in-person training workshop Step 2
Receive your First Aid & CPR certificates upon completion Step 3
First Aid & CPR Training in Brisbane
Our course is designed to provide you with the competency required to recognise emergencies and perform First Aid in the workplace or at home.
The Statement of Attainment issued by First Aid Today is required if you wish to be a workplace First Aid Officer. Many occupations require this course to be completed prior to starting work, such as support workers, clinicians, and nurses.
First Aid Today is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Our First Aid & CPR certificates are recognised and valid in all Australian workplaces.
You will be issued with Statement of Attainments for the following accredited units of competencies upon successful completion of the training:
You will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID011 Provide First Aid.
These units of competency were formerly known as HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation, HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.
Why students love our First Aid & CPR course
- Free onsite parking Convenient & free onsite parking in central locations.
- Engaging First Aid & CPR trainers Trainers with a passion for getting learners ready for the workplace.
- Nationally recognised First Aid & CPR certificate valid across Australian workplaces.
- Certificate issued on the spot First Aid Today issues your First Aid & CPR certificate straight after the workshop so you won’t have to wait!
The topics covered by the first aid course include:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Communicate details of the incident
- Provide first aid procedures
- First aid kit contents & usage
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Usage of automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Signs, symptoms and management of conditions and injuries such as allergic reactions, poisoning, cardiac conditions, strokes
- Use of bandages for bleeding, fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains
- Incident review & reporting
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a First Aid & CPR certificate last?
First Aid certificates (HLTAID011) are valid for 3 years. You will be required to complete CPR refresher courses every 12 months to remain CPR qualified.
Will I get a reminder that my First Aid & CPR renewal is due?
Yes, First Aid Today will send a text reminder before your First Aid & CPR currency expires so you can book your refresher course in Brisbane.
Can we do group bookings?
Yes, please contact us for First Aid & CPR workplace bookings in Brisbane.