- Free onsite parking
- 2 hours face-to-face
- LVR & CPR certificates issued on the day
- Nationally accredited training
Low Voltage Rescue & CPR (LVR & CPR) BrisbaneUETDRRF004 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel (including CPR)
You LVR & CPR certificate in 3 easy steps
Book your course on our website Step 1
Attend the in-person training workshop Step 2
Receive your LVR & CPR certificates upon completion Step 3
Brisbane LVR and CPR Training
Electricians and other workers who require the qualification complete our course as part of their licensing and employment requirements. The course helps learners develop the skills and knowledge required to respond to emergencies when working on live low voltage electrical panels and performing CPR.
Our CPR and LVR certificates are recognised by regulatory licensing bodies and employers Australia wide.
You will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency below:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- UETDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
These units of competency supersede and are equivalent to:
- HLTAID003 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Why students love our LVR & CPR course
- Free onsite parking Convenient & free onsite parking in central locations.
- Qualified CPR and LVR trainers Trainers with a passion for getting learners ready for the workplace.
- Nationally recognised CPR certificate valid across Australian workplaces.
- Certificate issued on the spot First Aid Today issues your LVR & CPR certificate straight after the workshop so you won’t have to wait!
The topics covered in the CPR & LVR course include:
- Carry out rescue from live LV panel
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Complete the LV panel rescue procedure
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident
You can view the full scope of training on training.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions (FAQS)
How long does a CPR and LVR certificate last?
Electricians and other workers who complete this course should refresh their CPR and LVR certificates every 12 months to remain current.
How much does a CPR and LVR course usually cost?
Brisbane CPR and LVR courses generally cost between $90 to $130.
Can we do onsite group bookings?
Yes, contact us for CPR and LVR Brisbane workplace bookings.
Will I get reminded that my CPR and LVR is due for renewal?
Yes, you will receive a reminder from First Aid Today via text or email prior to your LVR & CPR currency expiring.